Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Disease

So I would like to remind everyone I do sell my personal items.Panties,videos,mp3's,toys,whatever you can come up with.So do not hesitate to send me an email and request whatever your heart desires.

On another note.I am not sure if my little cunt trixie reads my blog.But if so I have a confession.So the other night I'm laying in bed,toy between my thighs which is typical every night before I fall asleep...girls gotta cum you know.And who pops into my mind while I'm getting my freak on? Little Miss Trixie...

So I'm calling you out.I have some pretty wicked nasty thoughts during this process and I'd like to make them your reality.I have a package I would like to send you to use for your next video.If you have some cash to send me trixie,I think I have some things you would love to get your slutty little hands on.

So my boss at work tells me that I may only need to work for the next 2 weeks and then she can take me off the schedule.For those who are just getting familiar with me I actually quit my nursing job over 2 YEARS ago.But somehow...I'm still there every weekend.So hopefully soon she'll get me off the schedule and I'll be free to be here on cam with you EVERY FUCKING NIGHT.That would be great wouldn't it.
My brother recently started moving out his stuff.I'm sure it's gonna take him another week to get it all out.So hopefully in a week I will be able to start doing what I need to do up there myself.

Unfortunately the rooms up there aren't quite finished.If anyone wants to donate to the Help a camwhore move foundation please let me know.I want out of this room! So I can have a whole floor to myself...and for you guys of course.There are items on my wishlist that I have placed there for the upstairs.
I realize most of them cost a fortune.No I do not expect anyone to buy them for me as they are pricy and I'm not that demanding.However if anyone wishes to help out,they are there.So I just wanted to explain those items were put there for myself to go back and purchase when I save up enough money.So I don't want people to see my wishlist and be like"is this bitch crazy,she really thinks peoples gonna buy this expensive shit?"
Actually I know better,so once again,they are on it so that I can go back and buy them myself,However there are plenty of cheaper items there for you guys to get for me.

So since so many people are interested in my musical tastes I've decided to start posting some of my favorite songs.They will be of great variety.And I'm sure at times it'll do nothing more than give you a good laugh,because it's probably not at all what you'd expect me to listen to.However I have an interest in many things.You can't help what you like,just like you can't help who you love.

1 comment:

  1. I would think people would be foaming at the mouth to get your personal stuff. How much I agree with you, a good cum before sleep is perfect. However, Trixie is never on my mind but the Goddess Sin is. Being a guy and visually stimulated, the nightly event of watching a Sin video is pure pleasure followed by an explosion of release. Fatigue comes quickly after cumming lol and then sleep.

    I never knew you worked as a nurse on the weekends, but knowing your personality it doesn't suprise me in the least! Sinful as you are, you are equally giving. A truly Ying/Yang combination, you Wicken Goddess.

    Keep posting monitary requests as I try plan to try and send some money to add to the moving fund. Dam I can't wait to see you upstairs, moving around and in a bath again! Fantisies just keep on rolling on.

    Lastly, I await to see the music you enjoy. Mine is all over the place and I find it particularly interesting what music people like. It sheds light (or darkness -lol) on their personality.

    Thanks for the blogs and keeing us in your "Army of Sin". Do we need levels based upon the years of service? lol.

    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment