Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Still been workin my butt off to get the upstairs finished.
Sorry I won't be online working tonight niteflirt is down for the nite and since alot of my calls come from there,I decided to just work some more around the house anyway.
Still ragging anyway.Kinda annoying.This makes day...13.Not sure what's up with that.It isn't typical,however it isn't unusual either it seems to happen every couple months.Maybe I'm just stressed,who knows.Anyway bleeding or not,I do plan to be here tomorrow night.

I spent tonight trying to clean up the bathroom a bit so I can get the cam set up in there.So you'll atleast have a work room and a bathroom cam.There won't be a bedroom cam for a bit.

Still planning on launching a new smoking fetish site as soon as I can.I know several people read this blog including some females.So if you are or know anyone looking for some extra cash please email me and I can hook you up.

1 comment:

  1. Sin, I love that picture of you. You look so cute and sexy. Dam it makes my blood boil! I so can't wait for the upstairs to get finished. Gosh I am glad to hear we may get to see you tonight. I am sure everyone like me, misses seeing you exquisite red headed beauty.
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment