Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bewitching


I made several new videos over the weekend.
There are also new pictures to be uploaded,I hope you enjoy them.

I'd also like to say to my website members who like to come into my rude chatroom that ever since I installed the new ccbill automatic sign up I no longer know who is a member of the site and who isn't.

And frankly I'm a busy girl and often blow off people who just randomly come in.However I love to sit and chat with my members,so point is,if you don't tell me your a member and I ignore you I appologize....lol.Least I'm honest.

Also I have never seen the movie tootsie,I was informed I really should watch it,so I am going to add it to my wishlist if anyone feels inclined to buy me a present.

Also to the nice man about the celtic cape....I did recieve your email,sorry I haven't replied.I did go look on amazon for a cape,and didn't have any luck finding one,I will keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment