Thursday, August 20, 2009

Message Board

I made you guys a message board.You can go there and talk about me if you like.Just remember I'll see everything you write about me and I might hunt you down.Anyway I know some of you are shy so for the members of my site please feel free to leave me ideas about what pictures and videos you'd like me to make next.

I really could use some member participation,otherwise I'm forced to entertain myself and well that never leads to anything good.(remember me setting my vibrator on fire?)

Anyway I will throw a link up on my blog links list so you can find it.I will also try to get it added to www.sinocalypse.com and you can also click here to visit it now.

I'd also like to thank everyone who comes into the chat room at night to keep me company.

The Link to the message board should be working now,sorry that it didn't work the first time.

1 comment:

  1. You posted this at 7 AM, do you sleep? I wanted to respond so you won't feel like you are only talking to yourself. I enjoy reading your blog daily. Glad to have a message board but it doesn't work. When you hit the link I get Bravenet sign in. I did, created an account hit again and still nothing.

    There is nothing better I can think of doing or place to be other than you chatroom at night. Just hope my schedule allows it to continue. Cause unlike you, I AM EXHAUSTED today getting up at 5:30 and talking with you until 2 AM (EST). However, you are so very worth it. Thank you for being there for us! :>} Hope to see you later tonight you, hot, beautiful, sexy, pretty and captivating red headed lady. Until then, Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment