Friday, August 21, 2009

Tired Is Me


So I've decided I am not working tonight.My kids will be home on the weekend so I think I'm just going to work weekends during the day and weekdays at night.Then hopefully I won't be missing the guys that are only around to see me on one or the other occasion.
I'm just to damn tired and need to sleep tonight.So I will see u guys tomorrow.I know I still have some videos to get done,I will be doing them first thing in the morning,aside from one...a nice bubble bath that I will be doing tonight,Thanks to tigerwheel who bought me the usb cables to do so.

So I will see you guys in the morning,sorry for those who may have wanted to see me tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture and enjoy the sleep you must really need. Hope to catch you at some point and can't wait to see the bubble bath video. Until next time your sexy, hot, sinful and breathtaking vixen,
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment