Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cannibal Corpse


I have several ads up that begin with "Don't summon the Devil, and don't call a preist." Many have seen them plastered all over the internet for the past year.So I would like to congradulate the person who emailed me to say that it is a lyric from megadeth.In a whole years time 0 people have mentioned it.So good for you.

Also to everyone who likes to send me links I thank you I enjoy them.However cannibal corpse is not my thing.I know alot of people are curious about me,especially what I like to listen to.And tho I do like a bit of heavy metal I'm really not into hardcore music.The hardest thing I really listen to is slipknot.And much like my own personality which is ever changing so does my music.I like it all,including rap,dance,some country,pop,80s,you name it and I listen to it.

I've been getting alot of emails lately from people wanting to spoil me,tho I rarely hear back from them after that first email,go figure.But If anyone wants to step forward and prove themself feel free to send me 120 bucks so I can pay my electric bill...haha.No I'm not kidding.

As you may have noticed lately it's taking me a bit longer to get to making your videos,I appologize.I don't have half as much time as I did thru out the summer.

I've been getting alot of great emails from people thanking me and telling me the impact I have on them or how much they are enjoying my site.I love getting these emails.I'd love to share em with everyone,especially the ones admitting they ate their own cum for me,however as I do not know weather these people would want their storys shared I'll just say thank you.

I also know there's several more members to the site please don't be shy.You can come into the chat room to say hi to me.I'm not that scary ,I hope.

Ooh also for tigerwheel there are chocolate covered strawberrys on my wishlist.

2 comments:

  1. WOW what a great picture!

    Holy cow what a great blog today. It is apparent that you are well rested. Glad you aren't into cannibalism and dam I can't wait to get you those Chocolate Covered Strawberries and watch you eat them one by one. YIKES!
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... what a beautiful behind that is...
    paul

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment