Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Passion of the Sin



Alright so as you may have noticed there are no longer blasphemy clips on my site due to ccbill not allowing them.However you can still find these videos HERE

I just made a new video for this clip store today,the nun making you worship her feet done by request.Unfortunately since I cannot put these videos on my site anymore I typically only make new videos when they are requested.

Also there is a new evil nurse outfit on my wishlist if anyone wants to purchase it for me.This outfit will be used for more forced smoking videos.Just an idea I have.

Also many weeks ago I told you guys I was doing a voice over to a special story.
The audio to the story is complete now and here is the link.

Along with this concept of females being burned at the stake I will soon be doing a photoshoot of me being burnt.I'm sure it won't be posted for a few weeks,as I am waiting for the outfit to arrive,then I have to take the pics,and they have to be edited for effects.I'm really excited about this! And I hope you'll love them.

Also look for more smoking vids going up.I'm sure I don't have to keep repeating this tho.You probably use to them.I get so many requests everyday for them that there's pretty much a constant flow of them added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment