Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Virginity is for loosers


I am still working on several peoples videos,please understand I get several requests a day,and I have a hard time keeping up with work and real life,but I'm trying.

Not much to really say today but I do have a video to share with you.Here is the link.It's amusing to say the least.

Happy birthday to moore!
Next year you get the spanking.

Todays pic is a very old one from when I first appeared online,6 years ago.So if your interested in seeing a younger more innocent sinistress here you go.

The green paint on the wall was the color of these walls before I painted them black .So the room in the picture is the current room I work from.

2 comments:

  1. Sin, you did such a great job of taking the birthday spanking, I don't want to take that away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever been more innocent?

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment