Sunday, August 23, 2009

winds of change


Several new pics and videos have been posted on Sinocalypse.

I wasn't on as much as I expected to be yesterday I appologize.I actually stayed up forever watching tv.When I finally did decide to fall asleep I was woken up a short time later at around 4am with "someone" licking my cunt!

Now I gotta say I've always had fantasies of awakening from my beauty sleep with someone licking my ass,and I guess this was close enough.Felt like heaven to me anyway,and completly unexpected and not typical,even when I'm awake.

Plus I been a bit behind on videos.So I did many of those this morning.Usually when I am making my videos I just leave the cameras off,I guess I'm a bit camera shy,and need complete privacy to concentrate.

I will be moving out of my little work room soon,to the third floor of my house where I will have many rooms for my cameras,and I will try to leave them running more often for you guys to enjoy.Even considering a bathroom cam.No you won't see me on the toilet,but maybe the bathtub or putting my makeup on and such,who knows.I'm trying to become more open.

So someone was telling me today about some smokes called sobranie cocktails,they are quite fascinating.So if anyone has acess to these beautys please feel free to send me some.I'd love to give them a try.

Also I got an email today from my cyclone gig that I model for telling me has new panties in and would I like to model some more for him.Sounds exciting and I think I'll take him up on that offer.

I think that's about all for now.Don't forget to check out the new message board.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sin and love the picture! :>} Didn't think you liked fishnet pantyhose but what a suprise they look great on you. Much like everything else. What a lucky guy to be burried between you legs and wake you up. Perhaps you should plant to seed for the other side mid-night experience.

    Love the new videos, the blog and of course your chat. Hopefully other members will comment on your blog and message board. Going to check out your pic today. Hope you enjoy the day as I remember you don't typically work Sunday and Monday. Until next time you beautiful, hot, sexy, sinful, fun and good hearted redheated vixen.
    Tigerwheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture...
    x
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment