Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bloody Hell



So I have some new pictures to share with everyone. The first is of barry who you may know from some of my videos.He is stuffing his face full of cigarettes for me.
SO CUTE.

The second pic is of my new owie.So I spent the weekend doing yard work.Unfortunately I do not have a working lawn mower and I have to actually "mow" my yard with a weed eater.This is what happens after a few hours of weedeating and your arms become so tired you get exhausted and do dumb shit.Yes I realize it takes an idiot to get your legs so close to the string lol.But just thought I'd share.

I have made a few new videos this weekend which should be posted soon.Thanks again tigerwheel for the wonderful strawberrys.

Not much else to say I think.I probably will not be on much tomorrow either as I have to finish the yard work.But that shouldn't suprise you as I'm never on much on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment