Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Breaking the Law


So I've finally gotten around to getting some of your personal videos done.Sorry it took so long,but as alot of you already know I don't typically work sundays and mondays.And now it's even harder to work since my older 2 kids are in school and my schedules very random since I'm stuck with 2 babies during the day.

I added a pocket rocket to my wish list for anyone who would like to please me...I'll even use it for you if you like,but I realized how much I really miss having one.I really don't have alot of toys and such,and think it's time I increase my arsenol.

Thank you to Stef who sent me a box of enticing cigars,I recieved them today and will get busy making some videos and pictures for your site.

I really don't have much to say,I did take a new smoking photo shoot over the weekend so go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment