Monday, August 10, 2009

Bloody Messiah


Hope you guys are doing great.

Thanks for the reply to my last blog post,it thrilled me.

So I will be back on cam tomorrow.

Work was pretty boring last night.The problem with working only 1 night a week is you never know what your going to return to the next week....so I got a new resident at work to take care of.My first meeting of him was interesting.He has the biggest man boobs ever.Probably some drug he's on,maybe I should sneak some for my own breast advancement.
Anyway everytime he says something to me he finishes it with a high pitched cackle at the end,kinda creepy if I do say so myself.
So while he is eating his breakfast I take the opportunity to run his freshly filled ice water to his room.Upon arrival I find about 500 vcr tapes all over the floor.I notice they are all horror movies,at first I'm thinking,cool,I love horror movies.Then I started thinking about his appearance and weird smirky laugh and I just decided to get outa there lol.So there you go,more insight into my life since I really had nothing else to write about.

I keep getting requests or comments from people telling me I remind them of all these bad girl celebrity personalitys,such as mallory from natural born killers,or the latest karla Singer from fight club.It's interesting.I love bad girls tho so if that's how I'm viewed I suppose that's alright.I will be the first to admit I have an I don't give a fuck attitude.

I'm curious what it is that attracts people to me.Maybe you should do some more posting here to let me know.Is it the wonderful way I smoke? Is it the dark makeup.The slutty clothing? The bad attitude? You tell me.
I can be good really I can.

When I'm asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sin,
    Hope you're doing well today.
    I love everything about you. Especially when you take those long deep drags and deep inhales from your cigarette, making it burn fiercely, looking goth like with dark makeup, red lips, like a real mean, bad slutty pagan goddess, commanding your slaves to smoke harder and faster, while coming closer and closer to the camera and hypnotize everyone with your incredible eyes, inhaling deeper and deeper..
    Forgive me father,
    Paul..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you make them cum like huge vulcanos when you do that... specially when you command them to cum while you smoke..

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment