Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Retribution


So obviously my cams haven't been on yet today.I got stuck watching some children today.The cams will be on later tonight.As will I to do some shows.

I just uploaded a new video to youtube.I will be taking another photo shoot soon.

Here's an email I recieved earlier I decided to share with everyone as a good example for what NOT to ask me.

Whats your favorite candy bar? i think a couple chocolate bars than will you pooh and pee on it spit loogies and put your boogers in it and anything else gross that comes from your body can i have pics how much would it be? What can you do with an idea like that


Please....I am not this hardup for money.Granted it depends on my moods half of the time what I am or am not willing to do at the moment,but I do not do anything involving scat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Sin a comment