Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To many curses

So ...I've noticed since my little outburst a few days ago people have started commenting on my blog.Thank you,it is appreciated. The cams are back on and I will be doing shows later tonight after my walk Even another rude show which I only do about once a month to give out a free pass to my website.So don't miss that. Don't forget you can automatically sign up to www.sinocalypse.com now and the payments are NOT reoccuring so don't be afraid to give it a try. School is about to start here so you will probably find me online later at night,depending on how my household chooses to function during the school year.I'm not sure at this point if it's going to function.But we shall see. There are a few people who have either sent me cigars or cigarettes who are anxiously awaiting their arrival for videos.I will let you know when they arrive but so far they have not.

1 comment:

  1. Sin without make-up is still gorgeous! I'm kind of into the natural look and natural beauty shouldn't be hidden.

    moore5325

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment