Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nuclear Meltdown


Alright I need to appologize for not being around to much lately.My three year old had an accident one night so I spent the next day at the hospital getting x-rays and such,but he is perfectly fine.

I am adding some new videos to youtube and to the website soon.
I am hoping to find some good little smoke slave who will send me some Djarum Blacks.I'd appreciate it much,as such things are hard to find here.And I do love the things I cannot have the most,haha.

Also I know several of you do read my blogs because you occasionally mention them.Yet there's never any replys,suggestions or even smart assed remarks.What kind of slaves are you?I share My fucking life with you. The very least you little losers can do is THANK ME for it by leaving comment replies on My postings. **If I don’t hear from you at least once per week on My blog**, I will not consider you a very faithful minion in My army.

Also to the man who called my number 2evil4u the other day. I have not forgotten the video I am suppose to be making for you.I've just been really occupied and had a few other videos I had to do first.

I spent most of the morning making videos actually.Then I decided fuck it,I took my kids out to play in the pool and then took em down to the playground to play.I know some of you get alittle pissy when I'm not on the cams.But please remember I do it by choice. It is an honor and for the most part I am there most weekdays for the majority of the day.But I do have a family....4 KIDs to be exact and they keep me pretty busy.

Anyway for those slaves who would enjoy making my life easier there are many useful things I need on my wishlist which can be found on www.sinocalypse.com.Such as printer ink,a meat slicer. ...and all kindsa housewify shit.

And for those who enjoy my shows or videos there's always plenty of pretty shoes,outfits and such that keep me full of new ideas when I recieve new things to play in.

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful...
    Breathtaking..
    x
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sin, sorry your kiddo got hurt. I hope you get things back to "normal" and I can see you on camera again. I miss you when you're not online. Hope you've got something special planned for my birthday still. Only three days until then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay....Thank You Sin!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Sin a comment